In the renovation and construction of architectural structures there are always gray areas where people may not be sure of what they should be doing. In order to assist our customers we thought it would be helpful to answer some of these most pertinent and pressing questions.
You can also choose to contact us directly for any concerns or additional information that you may need that might include any of the following:
- Permit concerns
- Free estimates
- Estimated time that will be required on each project
- Selection of the features you want for your project
- Information on how we work
DO I NEED TO GET A PERMIT?
Yes, it is important that you get a permit. There are websites that will give you a listing of the construction and renovations that you will need to get a permit for and those jobs where you might not require one. However, even without the requirement of a permit, setbacks and other zoning requirements may still apply.
- Permits are a must for all new constructions and major renovations
- Permits are needed for basements, kitchens and bathrooms
- Lack of a permit may attract fines as well as remediation from the county
- Discuss the permit with your contractor as both of you are protected by having it
- Whoever pulls the permit will be responsible for carrying out its requirements
HOW DO I MAKE ALL THE SELECTIONS FOR EVERYTHING I WANT IN MY HOME RENOVATION?
We work closely with each client in helping you to select the various features that you want for the projects you have in mind. We will also guide you into making sure that whatever selections you make will ultimately make you happy in the look and flow of your home. However, options are available on our site for your exclusive use and we can update these with pictures and estimates just for you.
- Make selections from flooring to fixtures
- Online features to guide your selections
- Easy access to information
- Here to help you every step of the way
- Selections for your kitchen, bathroom, basement or other additions
DO YOU OFFER FINANCING PLANS?
No, we do not offer financing at this time.
DO I NEED TO BE HOME DURING THE DAY WHILE MY PROJECT IS BEING FINISHED?
Even though we prefer if someone is home, arrangements can be made for the security of your home if you are unable to be home for the duration of your project. We understand that you and your family are busy people and we make provisions for this. We stake our reputations on being honest and we make every effort to leave your home in a livable condition each day, regardless of the type of renovations that we are undertaking.
- Make arrangements for our entrance and secure exit from your home
- Material brought in through the closest exit
- No construction debris in the rest of your home
- Our business is built on our reliability and efficiency
If you have any other questions about your project, please call or email us, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.